Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 26

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – Your favorite trip you have been on.
Day 23 – Your dream house
Day 25 – A Photo of something that means a lot to you.

Day 26 – Whats your most recent entertainment?
Recently I've started watchig the TV show Criminal Minds. It was referred to me by my good friend Farrah. I was sceptical at first. I don't usually like Crime Shows. To me they always end up cheesy, predictable and lame. But so far (in the eight episodes I've seen so far) that hasn't happened. It's an intense, thought provoking show. I can't wait to start watching them again after my life settles down a little bit.

The last week has been over run with stress. I'm stage managing for the CEU Dance Ensemble Spring Concert (which is going to be awesome btw). As much as I complain about it, I love the job. The dance ensemble is full of really fun people, I'm good friends with the choreographer, and it gives me a chance to work on my tech skills. I don't mind doing the job at all, except for nights like last night. STRESSFUL. But its over. Tonight will be better, and the concert will be great. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment