Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 25

Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – Your favorite trip you have been on.
Day 23 – Your dream house

Day 25 – A Photo of something that means a lot to you.


This is a picture of me and my parents at my high school graduation three years ago (HOLY CRAP. I'm old.).  Education is very important to me. I want to be the best person I can be and I know that I cannot do that without a good education. Knowing that a good education is important doesn't necessarily make me a good student, however. I'm kind of lazy in the classroom. But I'm working on it. And besides, after this year I will never have to take any Gen Ed. classes ever again! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment