Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 21- Wednesday!

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush. 
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family. 
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot. 
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself. 
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name. 



Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.


WEDNESDAY!!!!




Look how young Em is! 
My very good friends Christin and Val have been super close for a couple of years now. For about the past two years we have gotten together almost every Wednesday afternoon to just hang out, laugh our butts off, and occasionally spew the room with Dr. Pepper.


It has been a great time being close to them. I don't know what I would do without my two favorite "cougars." I definitely wouldn't be as happy or secure with myself as I am. We don't always see eye to eye on every issue. But we love and support each other through everything. And that makes me happy. :]


-mikey-

1 comment:

  1. I finally made the blog. . . Ba ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete