Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 20- I Want to Make Magic

Day 15 – Your favorite childhood show. 
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush. 
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family. 
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot. 
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself. 

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Title- I Want To Make Magic from Fame the Musical. This song has been really close to my heart for years. My good friend and mentor Carol LaForge shared it with my Advanced Theatre class my sophomore year. The song is all about creating “magic” on stage. And that is what theatre truly is. Magic.

That is why I chose “Making Magic, One Line at a Time” as my blog title. The title mentions “lines” which can be taken as the lines on a page of writing or as the lines that an actor says on stage. I want to create “magic” through my acting as well as my writing, touching people’s lives and helping them see and think in new ways. It’s simple, perhaps cliché and cheesy. But it’s what I was born to do.

-mikey-

No comments:

Post a Comment