Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 22- NYC

Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.

Day 22 – Your favorite trip you have been on.
Title- NYC from Annie. For obvious reasons.

The summer after my Junior year of High School, I was given the chance of a lifetime. My drama teacher at the time arranged a trip to New York City for some of her students and close friends. I can honestly say it was the time of my life. Sometimes when I see movies or TV shows set in NYC, I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that I've been there. I haven't been blessed, like others, with the chance to travel a whole lot. I have friends that have been to NY several times. But I'm not so lucky. So this was an opportunity I didn't want to pass up.

The trip was art based. We went to a museum or two, toured an opera house, attended a few workshops and, of course, saw some great (and some not so great) Broadway shows. What an experience it was! I can't wait to go back and experience the magic of my dream city again.

Me with my good friends Brittany, Lindsey, Zach and Sal in front of the NY skyline. I think we were on a boat on our way to the Statue of Liberty if I remember correctly. It was so long ago!
 
Brittany, Lindsey and me in Times Square. I love these girls! We are so young!



Again, look how young I am! I honestly don't have any idea where this statue was. All I remember is that it was of a naked woman. And I posed with it. A few times. :D

-mikey-

1 comment:

  1. That vacation was the best ever. I still talk about it like a dork. D: And I have that picture of the three of us framed on my desk. <3

    Btw, the naked lady was at Radio City.

    ReplyDelete