Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 19- This Is Not Over Yet

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to. 
Day 15 – Your favorite childhood show. 
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush. 
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family. 
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot. 



Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Title- From the musical Parade. I chose this because I just have to keep telling myself that sentence. This Is Not Over Yet. Visiting the U campus got me so excited that I am just mentally done with school here. BUT I CAN'T GIVE UP NOW!!!! 


This is a picture of me and Sterling at the Festival of Colors that we went to a few weeks ago. It was so fun. It was my second time going and I had a total blast! The festival is held at the Krishna temple in Spanish Fork Utah. It is held to celebrate the coming of spring. They sell chalk powder in several colors. You throw the chalk at each other and then at the same time, everyone counts down and throws their chalk in the air at the same time. The cloud of chalk is HUGE and can be seen for miles. HUNDREDS of people were there. Mostly college students from UVU and BYU. Definitely one of the most fun things I've done in my life. Definitely going again! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment