Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 18- We Kiss in Shadow

Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Your favorite childhood show.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.

Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Title- We Kiss in Shadow from the musical The King and I. This song really has nothing to do with todays topic. The reason I chose it is because I was recently cast in LaForge Encore Theatre's production of The King and I as Lun Tha and I will get to sing this, and one other, beautiful song with one of my very good friends. You can say I'm pretty excited. :]


 This one is a no brainer. Simply put- I am highly addicted to the sweet, tender lovin of Dr. Pepper. He's so good to me. He and I have been together for several years and I expect a long and happy future ahead of us. Unfortunately, the Doctor and I have been taking some time apart recently (stupid lent). I have been fooling around with the Doctor's not as delicious cousin, Ms. Diet Pepsi. She is tasty and fun, it is true. But nothing can compare to the unique taste of Dr. Pepper. Don't worry Doc. Come easter you and I shall be united once and for all!


Oh doctor. How I love you. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment