Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 17- I Just Might

Day 11 – A photo from high school? 
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in. 
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to. 
Day 15 – Your favorite childhood show. 
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
 


Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Title- I Just Might from 9 to 5 The Musical. I love this song because it always makes me think of my mom. Especially one line, "You are the one that keeps me strong. You are the shoulder I lean. When I think I've had enough, I think of you and toughen up."


I've said it before and I will say it again. I have the greatest family in the world. They mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without them. As you can tell from the above picture, we are a pretty good looking bunch, although I hate this picture of me. I think I look like a moron. My brothers are both great guys. We all have our struggles, but we are always able to forget them and love each other no matter what. I know that they love and support me no matter what, and I know they feel the same. My parents are simply awesome. I'm so lucky to have such a great support system. And, as weird as this sounds, as consider myself so lucky that I have two parents that love each other as much as they do. After 22 years, they are still going strong and they are such a great example to me. I couldn't ask for more. 


-mikey- 

No comments:

Post a Comment