Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 16

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat. 
Day 11 – A photo from high school? 
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in. 
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to. 
Day 15 – Your favorite childhood show. 





Day 16 – Your celebrity crush. 
Title - Couldn't really find a song to match this blog. So too bad so sad, readers.


So go ahead and judge me all you want. But I have celeb crush on T.Laut. Why? BECAUSE LOOK AT HIM. Oh man. K bye. 


Disclaimer: I DO NOT have a crush on Jacob from Twilight. I can't stand the books (and yes, I did try reading them and couldn't get past the first thirty pages) or the movies (I tried watching the first one, if I hadn't been in a movie theater I wouldn't have finished that either). My crush is on Taylor Lautner. Not Jacob. K bye. 




1 comment:

  1. Didn't you watch Twilight in theatres with Kate and me? Baha.

    But dude. I'm a lesbian and this Lautner kid is pretty damn attractive. (Although my mancrushes are Russell Brand, Noel Fielding, and Johnny Depp~)

    ReplyDelete