Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 14- A Way Back to Then

Day 9 – Something you are proud of. 
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat. 
Day 11 – A photo from high school? 
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in. 
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to. 




Day 15 – Your favorite childhood show.
Title- A Way Back to Then is a song from the musical [Title of Show]. It's an awesome musical. The song is all about 
returning to the feeling of being a child and young. So I thought it was appropriate. :] 


My all time favorite show as a kid was Rugrats. I don't know why exactly. I just absolutely loved it. I remember that whenever I heard the theme song, I would run from wherever I was in the house to the TV. I still watch clips from it on youtube every once in a while just for the sake of nostalgia. And I still love it to this day. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment