Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 14- I Dreamed a Dreamed

Day 8 – A song to match your mood. 
Day 9 – Something you are proud of. 
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat. 
Day 11 – A photo from high school? 
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in. 



I'm skipping day 13 because I feel like. And it's my blog and I'll cry if I want to! ...wait what?


Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to. 
Titile- Originally it's from Les Mis (duh.) But gLee does a version of it that is fantastic. My favorite version of the song ever recorded. 


So. Here's the thing. I don't watch TV. I don't have a TV. I don't even like TV. But I do love gLee. And yes, I know. It's cheesy and predictable and whatever. But I love it none the less. The thing that I love about gLee is that the creators of the show KNOW that gLee is cheesy and predictable and whatever. The humor is all tongue and cheek and sarcastic and just my style. And I don't care if it promotes teen sexuality and drinking and whatever. To me, it is just plain fun. And that's all that matters. So. I'm a gLeek. Get over it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment