Monday, April 25, 2011

Almost there!

Oh man. I am so close to being done with this blog challenge I can taste it! I think it was good for me to do because it has gotten me into the habit of writing more. But, I'm about ready to just start blogging on my own again. So that will be nice!

Also, I'm sick. I could feel it coming on last night and by the time I went to bed I was feeling kind of crappy. But I feel better this morning, apart from the fact that my throat is on fire. This week is going to be stressful enough without the sickness. Looks like the little bug picked the perfect time in order to do the most damage. Damn.

Ok so here we go. Day 27- A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?


A year ago.
  In all honesty, so much has changed in me in the last year that could definitely spend a lot of time blogging about it. But I will keep it short and sweet.

The thing that has changed the most since then is that today, I am a more independent person than I was a year ago. I was happy, content with where I was in life. But I relied so much on the love of the people around me in order to feel like I was worth anything. After a summer of heartbreak, and a fall semester of having few really close friends, I found out that it really sucks to have to do things alone. But I can do it if I need to. That is an amazing feeling.

Now.

Secondly, and this completely coincides with my first change, is that I have learned to take nothing for granted. There are people in my life that I love and care for, and they deserve to be treated the best possible. I am so grateful for the people in my life. I cannot tell you how much I love my family and friends. And now I know how important it is to show that love.

I loved who I was a year ago. I thought there was nothing in the world that could make me happier. But a huge change in my life showed me different. Invite change. You may never know what it can bring you. God loves me. He wants me to be happy. He will get me there.

-mikey-

No comments:

Post a Comment