Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 6- Your Song

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – Tell us about your job.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
This was a no brainer.

Ever since I stumbled upon a picture of one of these little cuties about a year ago, I've wanted one so bad! They are completely domesticated and trainable. And just darn cute. And they make this cute little piggy noise! Sadly, I don't think I'll ever have one. I live in dorms, so pets are a no no. Plus Mr. Anderson doesn't like the idea very much. :(

But hey. A guy can dream, right?
 
 
Title- "Your Song" from the movie musical Mouling Rouge really has nothing do with teacup pigs. The only reason I chose it was because it was in my head this morning when I woke up. Some friends and I broke Lisha Lynn's Moulin Rouge cherry last night. CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE'D NEVER SEEN IT?! Anyway, it reminded me just how much I love that movie. I remember I was pretty young when it came out. Too young to really understand it I think. The first time I saw it was when my grandmother (who babysat me at the time) rented it. I just remember sitting on the couch and being so confused for two hours. But I loved the colors and the singing and the dancing. The half naked women everywhere had little effect on me. Looking back, maybe that should have been a sign. ;]
 
-mikey-

1 comment: