Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 4- Astonishing

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – Tell us about your job.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.


Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Title- From the musical Little Women. I chose this song because it reminds me every time of my bestie. He's the reason I first heard the song and it's now one of my faves. The song also reminds me of him because like the Jo, the character singing, Tanner has amazing ambition to be an amazing and successful person. 

Well, truth be told, I have a lot of "best friends." Like I've said in the past, I've been blessed with an amazing group of people surrounding me. But I've mentioned a lot my best friends in the past so I won't bore you all by repeating it. But this guy, for some reason, I've yet to talk about in this blog. 

 So this is my best friend in the whole world, Mr. Tanner Ivan Snow. Not only is he my best friend, but he is literally one of my favorite people in the whole world. He is talented, hilarious, caring, and the best friend I've ever had. We've been through a lot of shit together. He has stood by me through my darkest times and has been the light in my life since the day we became friends. I wouldn't trade his friendship for the world. He's living in Florida currently, chasing his dreams and I'm so proud and happy for him. This is my favorite picture of us. For my twenty first birthday, he flew out to Utah and took me out for a night on the town! We spent the weekend together and went to a haunted house, clubbing dancing, and rekindled our friendship. I don't think he realizes just how much this night meant to me. This was a really hard time for me, and he was there to pick up the pieces, just like he always does! I love you Tan-Tan. I can't wait 'til I can see you again! :]

-mikey-

No comments:

Post a Comment