Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 11- Five Minutes to Midnight

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet. 
Day 7 – Your dream wedding. 
Day 8 – A song to match your mood. 
Day 9 – Something you are proud of. 
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat. 





Day 11 – A photo from high school.
Title- Five Minutes to Midnight by Boys Like Girls because it always reminds me of high school. :D




So, as I was looking through some pictures from high school, I found three that stood out to me, and I couldn't decide which one to choose! So i gave up and decided to post all three. So here goes!




This is my senior year during my last play in high school with my good pal Zach. We are posing with a mannequin that always stood in the men's dressing room. We named her chastity. What devious boys we were! Fun times!


My junior year a bunch of friends and I went to Monster Mash dressed as the Wizard of Oz! I was Toto, my date Brittany was Dorothy. This was one of the best dances I went to and one of the best dates I went on. So much fun!
MMOCHO FOREVER!!!!!



Definitely one of my very favorite pics from HS. Me and my two best friends Donovan and Zach. This is right after closing night of Joseph my Junior year. The last time the three of us were ever in a play together. Great memories. :]






1 comment:

  1. MMOCHO was seriously the best dance I ever went to. :D Prom with you was pretty cool too. <3

    ReplyDelete