Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 12- How To Return Home

Day 7 – Your dream wedding. 
Day 8 – A song to match your mood. 
Day 9 – Something you are proud of. 
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat. 
Day 11 – A photo from high school? 




Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Title- How To Return Home from my new favorite album Our First Mistake by Kerrigan-Lowdermilk. I chose this song because it's all about returning home after being away to school. And this blog is about the town I live in. And since I live in two, I thought it was appropriate. 




Price is the town I live in during school. I like it for the most part. I love the down town area. It's small and old and I just love the atmosphere. The only downer about the area is that it's small and it is an hours drive through a canyon to the nearest city so there isn't a lot of entertainment options, especially since nothing, including Wal Mart, is open 24/7.
Tooele is where my family lives and where I grew up. I still do, and always will, consider it home. I love the area so much! It is considerably larger than Prce. It has most of your average entertainment options, but if you get bored , it's only a thirty minute drive from SLC. As you can see it is simply a beautiful place. You can see, but not smell the great salt lake from most places in town and the sunsets are to die for. Also, what I love about Tooele is that from basically anywhere in town, an American Flag is visible. I love home. I'm definitely proud of where I come from. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment