Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 10- "McDonalds Girl"

Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – Something you are proud of.

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Title- McDonalds Girl is a hilarious song! It's been recorded by a handful of different people. I thought this song was appropriate for this post. :]




It wouln't take you very long after getting to know me for one to learn that I am definitely a fast food junkie. I'd probably much rather have a burger and fries than most anything in this world. But this fast food restaurant in Tooele has to be my favorite. Dairy Delight is a locally owned and operated burger joint that has the best burgers and soda you'll ever eat. My family and I have been going since I was just a wee lad. There probably hasn't been a week or two since I was a child that we didn't go there. This is probably a huge reason why I love it so much. There are so many family memories in that building. The operators of the store have become really really good family friends over the years. They have even given me a job. I worked the counter, fryer and grill of Dairy Delight for the better part of my high school and some of my college years. Thankfully, working there hasn't diminished my love for the food. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment