Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The end.

After rereading my New Years 2011 blog (which you can do my clicking here) I cannot help but smile at the realization that good always seems to outshine the bad in my life. I had completely forgotten about what a terrible year 2010 was for me because 2011 has been so incredible. Over the last 12 months I have been blessed countless times with opportunities and people that have altered my life for the better.

Of course it hasn't all been rainbows and sunshine. I've had my hard moments too. But again, when stood next to the awesome joy I've felt, they just don't seem so bad. The year started off a bit rough. The "bummers" I experienced left me annoyed and bitter, but also opened my eyes to what was holding me back. They were the final push that helped me break free from an inhibiting environment that I helped to create.

I can only hope that the joy and excitement I felt in 201l will be of comfort and strength to me when I am faced with the "bummers" I am sure to come up against in 2012.

So, in the spirit of reflection, here are a few Highlights and Lowlights as well as my favorite blog post of 2011. Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment