Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ten Days.

It has been Ten days since I moved back in with my parents. And it feels like it has been ten weeks. Don't get me wrong. I love being home. I love my family and my friends here. I'm loving the play and the fact that it keeps me busy at night. But I just miss my life in Price. I don't miss the school, or the drama, or the politics of it all. But I miss the people. The laughter. The tears. The hugs and kisses. I miss them.

It rained today. And it was liberating driving around the city in the storm, just thinking about life. How much I miss and long for him. How much I worry about her. How much I love them. It was depressing, in a good way. I finally realized that it's okay to miss it. For so long I told myself that I hated it there and I was going to be glad when it was over. But once I let myself grieve the past, it felt good.

So now that I've faced the fact that it's okay to be sad, I guess I can start looking toward the future. The past ten days have been... weird. For lack of a better word. I haven't had nearly the energy or enthusiasm that I thought I would have. I have all these goals, but no energy to begin them. I guess I just have to do it, whether I want to or not. Some of the goals I have are incredibly personal, so I don't think I'll share them on here. But good energy would be appreciated. I can use all the help I can get. :]

The play is coming along really well. I love singing the music. Despite all the shit I say about Rogers and Hammerstein, they definitely knew how to write a love ballad (even if they all pretty much sound the same...). The music is simply lovely. And I only have ten lines. Ten lines and two gorgeous duets.... that doesn't add up to me!

Still no job. And no prospects. After three interviews in a little over a week I'm back to square one. :S Again. Good energy would be appreciated.

-mikey-

No comments:

Post a Comment