Sunday, May 8, 2011

CHALLENGED FINISHED!!!

Finished at last! Now I can get back to blogging about what I want to blog about. I guess when I get stuck I can go to other blog challenges to get ideas. But for now, I make the rules! :]

Day 31- A picture of yourself and three good things that happened today.


I dunno why. But I like this pic a lot. 
1) I finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the millionth time. I've read the series so many times I've lost count. It's kind of my summer ritual. And I'm off to a good start this year. Chamber of Secrets tomorrow. :]

2) I made great strides in putting my room back together today. I'm moved back in with my parents for the summer and for next years Fall and Spring semesters. I have so much shit! This is the first time I've really moved back in completely. For the past three years I have only lived with my parents for the summer. So I never really took the time to completely unpack. It's nice to be in a place that I know is going to be my home for more than just a few months. 

3) Today is Mother's day. Which always gives one a chance to reflect on Mother's and how important they are. I definitely have a fantastic Mama. She's incredibly supportive and loving. A parent when I need advice. A best friend when I need to laugh. She's amazing. 

There you have it! Three good things. And a stunning picture of me. Enjoy. 

-mikey-

No comments:

Post a Comment