Friday, April 29, 2011

They are just PEOPLE, people!

Day 29- Your biggest pet peeve.

Ok, asking me to name one pet peeve as my biggest is like asking The Count what his favorite number is.


One annoying habit, ah ah ah. Two annoying habits, ah ah ah.

It's impossible.

I hate it when students raise their hand, get called on, and still feel the need to begin their question with "I have a question." WE KNOW!

I hate it when people think that "I'm a theatre major" is an excuse to act like an imbecile in publice. It isn't.

Speaking of theatre, I hate it when people ask "Are you excited to perform the play tonight?" No. I'm not excited. I hate acting.

Speaking of plays, I hate it when people tell me that they KNOW I am going to get a part in a play. Worse than that, I hate it when people say "Of course he/she/you got that part!" It's not a compliment. It just makes you sound bitter.

I hate it when people blame their teachers/classes for their bad grades. I am a lazy student. But at least I can admit it.

I hate it when people whisper, tell secrets or say "I need to tell you something... later" in public. IT'S RUDE!!!!

Conspiracy theories.

It's. Its. To. Two. Too. They're. Their. There. Learn the difference.

I hate it when people leave the shopping carts in the parking stalls instead of walking ten feet to return them.

Speaking of shopping carts, I hate it when fat people get to use those cool little motorized shopping carts.

Also, being fat does not equal being handicapped.

Also, just because you are fat does not mean that everything I say is a fat joke, or a comment about your weight. Your weight isn't the only thing that I think about you.

It annoys me when gay people think everyone else in the world is gay.

It annoys me when straight people accuse gay people of "shoving it in their face" because they hold hands in public or wear bright clothing, or have "equality"  bumper stickers.

Speaking of gay people, we aren't how the media protrays us.

"Gay" does not mean stupid.
"Retarded" does not mean annoying/difficult/not working properly.
If you wouldn't say the N word, you shouldn't say "Faggot."

Really really long acronims. USUCEUWTF.

Double standards. (I'm kind of guilty of this)

"Just kidding"   ...no. No you are not. (I'm definitely guilty of this.)

And my latest one, I hate how everyone is so obsessed with this freaking Royal Wedding. Who gives a rats ass? Not me.

...and the list goes on. add to my list! this could be fun!

-mikey-

3 comments:

  1. This post makes you sound like a bit of a bitter Nancy! Haha. But I love you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I agree. The bitterest of Nancy's! And I love you too.


    And love how you keep talking about the royal wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my hell Michael, I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete