Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 1- Just Another Day

Today's challenge: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Title: I've decided to name each "challenge blog" with a title of a song that coincides with the challenge. Today's title comes from the opening number of one of my very favorite musicals Next To Normal.


I love this picture of me. I'm not an incredibly photogenic person. So it's rare that I find a picture of me that I like. I like this one because I'm smiling and you can actually see my eyes! I have really heavy eyelids so whenever I smile my eyes just disappear. I think this picture just looks really natural and relaxed. You can tell that in that moment I was just really genuinely happy. :]







So. My day. Like the title says, it was really just another day. I slept in and missed my tutoring shift (oops!) but got really great sleep. So that's a good thing. Went to my one and only class that I have on Wednesdays. Government usually puts me in a bad mood because there are people in that class that drive me freaking insane. But today we had a quiz that I totally kicked ass in. So needless to say I was in a good mood. I've been drinking a lot of water lately. I gave up Dr. Pepper for lent (no I'm not Catholic) so I figured i would just replace it with water. I seriously drank SO much water today. And it feels really good to know that I've actually been kind of healthy, for once. I really want to start making healthier choices. I took a nap today with the boy. It was nice to just take a half hour or so and relax, to do nothing but enjoy being in his arms and just sleep. Probably the highlight of my day. :] So now I'm just blogging and having some Me Time while I wait for tonight when Lish and I are going to do some homework. So there you have it. Day 1 of the challenge is complete!

And now just a few pictures from my school's Coyote Ugly themed dance the other night. It was super fun to let loose and dance and play for a few hours. I'm so glad Sterling drug me there. :]




No comments:

Post a Comment