Saturday, February 26, 2011

BLEEDING RED

So... I got a cute little envelope in the mail the other day. And that little red "U" in the upper left hand corner was staring me in the face. After noticing the red "U" I was struck by how thin the envelope was. [Here's a hint. When you are expecting news in the mail from a University or Theatre Company, thin envelopes are a bad sign.] But I didn't want to give up hope until I had officially read the words "You suck, we don't want you." ...or something like that. 

After excusing myself to take a moment alone, I slowly opened the enveloped and breathed a sigh of relief as I read the word "Congratulations!"

I made it. I've been accepted. One of the most prestigious and intense acting programs in the West wants me to learn from them. Nothing could wipe this smile off my face.  :]

I still have to be officially accepted into the University. But I'm not worried about that. As long as I have a 2.3 GPA with my Associates Degree I should have no problem being accepted. I just have to pay the 45 dollar application fee. Great.

So between my acceptance to The U and receiving an awesome role in my final show at USU-CEU, my life is pretty good right now. *KNOCK ON WOOD*

Speaking of The Odd Couple, rehearsals are going really well. I get more excited for the show with each rehearsal. You won't want to miss it! I'll post the information about the run of the show on here in a week or two. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment